Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Yes i paid my account in full and would have liked to have seen the credit on my credit report. For if i did not pay it would be on the credit report.

Right!!

I dont think i will be doing business with this company or recomemend this company to anyone else for the fact that they dont report to the agency unless you dont pay. Doing business backwards.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I too am a customer and find it complete BS that you people don’t report paid off accounts to credit agencies but will be flying off the handle to report non payment....what a joke....then you have little pre-programmed responses for every comment....didn’t even address the person complaint...garbage.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option.

We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers across the nation to provide an alternative lease to own option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. We encourage you to call us at 877-593-2520, we look forward to hearing from you!