3.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had a good experience with this company. The first time I purchased living room furniture paid off as agreed within 90days, no problem.

I used them again for furniture for 2 of my bedrooms and this time I did not make the 90 day same as cash mark, so just like any other place and or credit type extension I had to deal with the finance charges. I' am about to use them for a third time to get my parents new bedroom furniture.

I have not encountered any issues with the service not the products I've chosen. If you use them and pay as agreed they will continue to increase the amount you qualify for.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Progressive Leasing. He best about a product or service from Progressive Leasing was how easy it was to qualify. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments