Bought 2 new phones from MetroPCS and they auto applied for Progressive leasing finance... they explained to me that either I pay the total before the due date or pay additional tax...

they did not specify the financial interest rate etc. and told me that it's "peanuts" ... 8 months after the due date I'm still paying for the phones that is only worth $500 give or take.... after calculating the payments, I have paid over $1000!!!!

WTF kind of interest is this... word of advice, read your contract if applying for progressive... I paid off the remainder after finding out what was happening... had $200 left remaining on the loan...

500 ended up being 1200 ish... fck Progressive

Review about: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We look forward to hearing from you!

to ProgressiveLeasingLLC #1384244

can you tell me why your charging sales tax on every payment made? that's not going towards the balance?

so every payment I make is actually short going on the actual balance because you are charging sales tax for every single payment made. this is not right. I will be filing a complaint.

this was not explained to us in the store. I will not use your services again

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Anonymous #1384649
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for the confusion and would be happy to discuss your account in detail. We can be reached at the number listed above or you can also reach us at 877-898-1970.