On Friday stopped by a car alarm store. was curious so did the application not know about progressive lease.

well I got approved and was told the computers were down so if I can come back some other day. So on Saturday I was out doing my chores when I by luck checked my bank and progressive took out $54.32 but it was to late in the afternoon to call them. and the place was closed.

So have to wait till Monday to see what I can do to get my money back. cause I didn't get no alarm

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Sep 24, 2017.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers across the nation to provide an alternative lease to own option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.