Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Well progressive leasing illegally, fraudgently, stole out my account. i paid them off on Dec.

26, 2016. Here it is almost 3 months later, They went back into my account on March 20, 2017 and started taking out money again with out my permission. If i had not checked my account today i would not have known they were taking money out my account again. They tried to make me pay 1123.20.

For what, they are theives. Well i called the bank shut down my card. Progressive claim it was a computer error , but if i did not check my account progressive would have been taking money out my acct. every week, illegally.

Then progressive tell me that they can refund my money but it takes up to 5 days. No why should i have to suffer for their fraud. The same way they took my money illegally is the same way it need to be replaced into my acct. Please be careful about using progressive, they are not to be trusted.

Be careful about giving them your credit card information.I AM A PISSED OFF, DISGRUNTAL CUSTOMER..... PLEASE DO NOT USE PROGRESSIVE LEASE......

Review about: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: UNAUTHORIZED USAGE ON MY ACCT. AFTER ALMOST 3 MONTHS LATER..

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you've experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We look forward to hearing from you!

to ProgressiveLeasingLLC #1319056

You know progressive with this many complaints against you and a current customer your company is a scam.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Anonymous #1319798
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize if something occurred that did not meet your expectations. The number listed above is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager.

By calling that number, you may discuss concerns such as this.

Our hope is that we can assist you with your difficulties, as it is with each issue that is brought to our attention. We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.