I did the application on line and was approved. Waited for my husband to go to Big Lots.

Just about to leave the house. This was about six hours after I was approved for $1200, ( I printed out that info). Then I get another email stating I was denied. I'm glad I always have my IPad with me and the email came up when I was in another App.

What kind of mess is this. What type of practice is this.

I'm glad I had enough to cover what we wanted. We love Big Lots, but this so called leasing company is outrageous.

This reviewer shared experience about "approved the denied hours later" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109077

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns about your approval.

If you would like to discuss your concern with a Customer Relations Manager, we welcome the opportunity to correct the situation.

Please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.