I brought furniture from big lots less then a year ago ...I talk to sales representative a month later after purchasing it about furniture issues with pillows being flatten an no holes in either couch to be able to put legs on properly ...

I hve still been paying on furniture tht I'm unhappy ...

It has been a constant issue from day i purchase this furniture ...please fill free to contact me my name is Erica Allen phone number is 2692746555

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
South Jordan, Utah, United States #1341671
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Erica

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.We strive to be above board and upfront with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.We look forward to hearing from you!

So what is your gripe against the leasing company ?

They did not design.build, inspect, package, ship, warehouse, ship again, walk into the store and pick it for themselves.

Poor quality is a manufacturing issue, service at the retail level is next.

Did you inspect it prior to commitment ? If not, why not ? If so, how did you miss the problems ?

I think many people focus on disliking their creditors.

Solution ?Buy only what you can pay for NOW.