Nebo, North Carolina
With Company response Not resolved

I purchased a couch from BigLots and didnt have cash at the time to pay for it and I needed it as the other one I had was broken. The price of the couch was 298 but after signing forms at BigLots I read the attached contract when I got home and Progressive tacked on a $50.00 fee to the purchase price and thats only if you pay off in 90 days, if you go past the purchase price you pay double the original price and are trapped into a year long lease.

THIS IS extortion.. and is misrepresented at the store by the sales people.

They make this sound like 90 days same as cash and it is not even close. Don't ever use Progressive unless you are desperate!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

rvp2016
Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1253111

we are looking into filing a C.A.L please contact me.

@

mmshottie84@aol.com

(super old email, no judgement please lol, didn't want to post my real one here.)

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1182966

I don't understand why this is Progressives fault. It's clearly the sales associate at Big Lots that misinformed you.

Or maybe they did explain things and you just didn't pay attention! Either way looks like your out!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

You are right.

definitely! these companies take advantage of people who have less than perfect credit and they pay double the price of an average person.

This practice should be illegal. never do business with them - do without the item you want to purchase.

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1124638