I called Progressive leasing to ask some questions. Stuff like what is the minimum i have to make to lease, how much do you charge, is it true you double charge or change monthly payments to bi monthly payments.

I am lower income disabled with a hubby who works for cash, self employed. I am in desperate need of a bed cause this mattess i have causes such severe pain (thats why i am up reviewing at 1am) they just didnt want to answer my questions. I have no intentions of paying for 12 or 15 months. Its tax time and i will pay off before the 3 month period is up.

Its frustrating, i just want to know 1) how much do i need to make to qualify 2) how do i send proof of cash self employment? 3) how long from 1st payment to my door and 4) if i order online do i have to go into the store.

5) do they suddenly chamge payment amounts on you like tons of people here have said? Theyre not hard questions to answer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Customer Care.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced and that your experience hasn't met expectations. We are happy to hear that you are interested in doing business with us, and we certainly do not intend to cause you any frustration.Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the information you requested at this time, as much of it is based on whether or not you are approved.

We apologize for any further inconvenience this may cause. In order to be considered for an approval limit, you would first need to submit an application through the store that you are interested in leasing from. You can submit an application online if the store has our application available on their website. You may also submit an application using our app, Progressive Mobile.

Otherwise, you can go to the store directly to submit the application.

Please be aware that we cannot guarantee an approval for each application.We can assure you that we honor the terms that are outlined in our lease agreements.If you have more questions, please contact us at 877-593-2520. Our Customer Relations Managers are looking forward to hearing from you.