The first person could not talk to me, first she could not find the account, then she wanted authorization to talk to me, then she said never mind. But still could not find

the account.

Well, then I called back again, they could not find my account, so I could see the balance. Then they found that it was declined. But they took payments. Great company.

I called three times(3).

So, unhappy I was with the other CS Rep, I called back and the next rep could not locate the account. Said it was cancelled.

So, my action will be to discontinue the payments as no one can give me the information requested.

What a company. The furniture that I was going to buy, I really do not need.

I hate to be pickey, but if you read whats in the box, the correct needs to be corrected. Its not "can reach you out" it should be "can reach out to you". Sorry!

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can resolve this situation for you in a timely manner. We look forward to hearing from you!