Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They are outragious, I bought an Iphone and charged double the price with this company. I extended my lease and I was changed 100.00 to do so.

What a rip off. I will never use them again. Iphones are expensive and most definitely Cricket will use them. Must be a kick back of some sort for Cricket.

I am not happy with this company whatsoever and their customer service is terrible as well. I have read some of the reviews are also feeling the same way about this Leasing Company. Here I am trying to get a phone and could not come up with the entire 700.00 and this was my only way to buy this Iphone for Facetime to my grands in Washington State.

I live in Florida. Cricket, there has to be a better way.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can resolve this situation for you in a timely manner. We look forward to hearing from you!