1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I dealt with this company 3 times before. I used them again and it was a big mistake.

Very uncompromising! The stereo I got using progressive died 1 month after the warranty expired. I still paid on it on time every month until I was laid off from my job. I called them and let them know that I had gotten laid off and tried to see if I could get the payments reduced to something I could afford.

progressive would not compromise with me at all!

Now they want to send people to my home trying to collect the item that has been gone for months when I specifically told them over the phone that it didnt work anymore and they accused me of breaking it! The most rude customer service I ever experienced!!!

Review about: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I have no concerns with Progressive Leasing. However, I think for the price I pay....my product should last a lot longer!

I purchased furniture from Art Van Furniture and its already falling apart! Horrible! Sadly, my family rarely is home to sit on it!

Will use progressive in the future but not the same retailer... For sure!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We look forward to hearing from you!