I purchased a bed, I am always on time with my payments. One week I couldn't make a payment due to finances so I called 1 week ahead of time to inform the CSR of my problem.

I thought that there wouldn't be an issue since I called ahead of time and agreed to make a double payment the following week. 1 day after my payment is normally taken out, I keep receiving calls, I answer and it was Progressive financial informing me that I had a missed payment!! I told the guy that I had already made arrangements for my "late" payment and should have been noted on the account. The guy said he seen the note but still wanted me to make a payment!

I guess me calling was a waste of time trying to make 1 late payment arrangement, I'm never late on payments. I will never use this company again, lesson learned!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109117

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.