I purchased a bed, I am always on time with my payments. One week I couldn't make a payment due to finances so I called 1 week ahead of time to inform the CSR of my problem.

I thought that there wouldn't be an issue since I called ahead of time and agreed to make a double payment the following week. 1 day after my payment is normally taken out, I keep receiving calls, I answer and it was Progressive financial informing me that I had a missed payment!! I told the guy that I had already made arrangements for my "late" payment and should have been noted on the account. The guy said he seen the note but still wanted me to make a payment!

I guess me calling was a waste of time trying to make 1 late payment arrangement, I'm never late on payments. I will never use this company again, lesson learned!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109117

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.