We bought a bed from Mattress Firm. The girl tried first to run the account under my girlfriend's account but wound up running it under mine instead.

Everything seemed fine until we started getting double billed. Progressive tried tell me that one charge was for the bed and one for the frame. This was bull. We bought a floor model bed for half price with the frame included.

Even after they knew, Progressive continued to call my girlfriend and harass her, even at work, until I raised Cain with them and threatened to hand it over to the BBB. I made the mistake of making a payment early, and in spite of my early payment they tried to charge my account and overdrafted it. Then when I tried to get them to reimburse me for it, they claimed it was something else that caused it. When I forwarded them an email from the bank stating that their payment overdrafted the account, they claimed I sent it in the wrong format.

I sent them the file in PDF like they requested, but have heard nothing out of them for a few days. They never call back when they say they will, they try to make you feel like you have done something wrong, and they are the ones that caused the whole mess start to finish. Oh, and don't call them unless you have a couple of hours spare time to sit and wait on someone to answer, and then get put on hold. If they tell you something, make sure you get it in writing and take names.

In all fairness, they did make some amends, but not nearly enough to cover my time nor the aggravation. It took two months and four managers to finally get my girlfriend's account closed and for them to quit harassing her even though we were told repeatedly the situation was taken care of and no one else would call.

And they even tried to dun me for the payment they bounced on my account even though it was paid early. I don't know who is in charge there, but they have one sorry way of taking care of their customers.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you've experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. Our Customer Relations Managers are looking forward to hearing from you!