1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I financed a phone from Metro-PCS for $660. I have everything in writing.

I agreed to a three month payoff in the amount of $660!!! As of today they have already taken a total of $360.30, they are now saying I owe $1261.13 with a early payoff of $493.09! I should owe $299.70 to be paid off in full next month. That's is a difference of $193.39 they are charging in what?

(is it interest, fees?) I haven't even had the phone two full months yet!! that is almost $100 in BS fees monthly!!! I say save your money and buy it later or go with a larger company like sprint, Verizion or AT&T! yes, the monthly might be higher by $10-15 a month but in the end you get screwed because you are paying triple what the phone is worth and this doesn't include the monthly phone service payment.

Customer Service cant even tell me what these charges are for. All they could say is we charge a small fee..

hello, you pieces of ***... $100 a month tacked on to is not small!!!

Review about: Progressive Leasing Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Dishonest and hidden fees.

Preferred solution: Be upfront of charges and extra fees. Honor my agreement $660 payoff in three months!.

I didn't like: Sales girl misrepresented the sales.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you've experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We look forward to hearing from you!