1.2K views

I filled out the application and never received a contract nor signed one! Decided after paying on it for 5 months to look at my account and they are charging me 80% finance charge.

I changed my bank account and they will NEVER try to rip me off again. By my calculations I have paid for my merchandise! I will be contacting the BBB on them. Oh, and when I called them they said that I could return the merchandise!!

LOL These people are ripping off so many people and need to be stopped!!

He tried to tell me about the 90 day payoff but explained to him that if I had no contract and noone let me know how could I do that! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to "i have paid for my product already! i never agreed to the price or the 80% interest".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing finance charge for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments