1.1K views

Purchased a $80 patio set (3 piece) with "same as cash" from Big Lots. They approved my credit line to $1170.00 Thank God I didn't purchase no more than what I did purchase. I purchase two pillows to go inside the chairs and the total amount of my purchase was $120.

After a couple of days, I decided to go ahead and pay off the balance, since the girl at Big Lots told me if I paid off the account within 90 days, it would be "same as cash".

Well, when I looked at my account, there was a $100. charge added to it, and I can't seem to make contact to find out why that was tagged on my "same as cash" balance.

So, in order for me to pay off my account, I will have to pay $220. and if I take it to full term, it will cost me $400. How does one get away with that? This will never happen again. I filed a consumer complaint and waiting to see what they say. This is not fair!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $220. Rsessoms is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. The most disappointing about progressive leasing furniture leasing at Progressive Leasing was being misinformed and outrageous rates screwing people Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Nothing has changed. Either I pay the $400 after July 17th, or I pay the balance I owe not, which is $186.00

NOTHING has been resolved.

It's a lease and not a purchase. I didn't want a lease. I was PURCHASING!

Anyway, Lesson learned. NEVER use Progressive Financing.

Their rates are horrible. They give you a credit line, but they don't inform you that its for LEASING the items instead of purchasing the item (s).

BEWARE!