They did the same thing to me. They came to my house and taped our conversation without even telling me I was being taped, which is a crime, and is a violation of my privacy and rights as a consumer.

The man that came to collect the item in question was told what happened and why we cancelled payment, he would not talk to his office manager in front of us, on the phone. He went outside to converse with him or her which leads me to believe there is a lot of dishonesty in dealing with this company.

I am ready to get a lawyer.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1041732

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.