Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased a bed set for 1000. I was not explained the 90 days to pay agreement and how exactly it worked.

So now i have paid more than 2000 and when checked my payoff amount it is still 900.

I will NEVER EVER use them again. They are a scam company.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Seems like a sneaky shady company, Over charging, Outrageous rates screwing people, Predatory practice.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We understand how frustrating that must be. We want to assist you in any way possible.

We have searched our system, and unfortunately we couldn’t find a phone number to reach you.

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can help you.

to ProgressiveLeasingLLC #1470599

You all didn't search any system tgis is the same response to every single review on here my phone number is on my account.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Anonymous #1470605
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize, again, if your experience hasn't met expectations. We have been unable to properly identify your account based on the information you provided.

The number listed is a direct line to our Customer Relations Managers, who are more than equipped to resolve any concerns that you may have.

Please reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can discuss the matter with you further. Thank you!