The furniture company I bought from used progressive leasing so I did not have a choice to use them. The employees of the company are very condescending when you call regardless of the nature of the call.

I wanted to pay off my lease early so Wed I went online, retrieved my balance that was due, made a payment & paid off the entire remainder. I received an email that my account was paid in full. Then on Friday they still auto debited my account for $65 dollars. I have called them & spoke to different people they just make excuses they will not refund my $65 even thou I have the email dated prior to the day they debited my account.

So in summation even if you pay off your debt to them they will still debit your bank account. That is a horrible way to do business, consumers beware!

Review about: Progressive Leasing Equipment Leasing.

I didn't like: Fees doubled your purchase price, Customer service.

Comments

They didnt just, leased to own. In other words you pay it out or forfiet the money paid in, that the lease part.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We look forward to hearing from you!

"company I bought from used progressive leasing"

You didn't buy anything ; you rented .