I was billed $49 on my credit card by Progressive Leasing two days after I refused to buy a bed from North Oracle MatressFirm after I learned of the $49 charge. When I requested a refund I was informed I signed contract.

When I received an emailed copy of said contract, I found the signature was not mine. They are misleading customers by saying "same as cash...".

They need to say "$49 then same as cash...". Within minutes of my 'denied signature' email and the notice to make a report to the bank fraud department, I was accredited the $49 in my bank account.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of progressive finance charge from Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments