Morrow, Georgia
1.1K views 1 comment
With Company response Not resolved
2.0

Jamel Upchurch a black male came to my rental property on 4/7/16.He reported that he came to pick up a black sofe love seat set that was purchased fraudulent.

The name he gave was not the person renting my property. He did not have any paperwork nor did he leave any. He came alone and had a client at the proerty help load i do not appericate my client helping with some kind of scam. If this was official there should have been a helper and paper work.

If He is repersenting your company he needs to be fired or retrained.

Ashley fur.And you need to look into this.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520.We appreciate your time.

Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more