Progressive Leasing - Review about Samsung Galaxy S6 Financing from Dallas, Texas
I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700.The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine.
The very next day Progressive Leasing took out $73.13 from my bank account. When I called they said my payment amount would be $76.06 every 2 weeks. I never received a contract stating anything!! Tell me why when it's all said and done Id be paying $1,824 for this phone?!?!
I understand when you finance something there will be interest but my lord $1,800 for a phone?? That's ridiculous. When I called back to see if there was anything they could do they said I could return the phone. They were no help whatsoever.
They rather have you take your merchandise back than work with you so they can still receive payments. Complete bs if you ask me. I will definitely be returning this phone and I will be getting my money back that they took.
Never would I recommend them and I will warn people to watch out for their name when financing.They will receive *** if I don't get my money back as well.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not happy at all
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."