Dallas, Texas
1.4K views 11 comments

I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700.The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine.

The very next day Progressive Leasing took out $73.13 from my bank account. When I called they said my payment amount would be $76.06 every 2 weeks. I never received a contract stating anything!! Tell me why when it's all said and done Id be paying $1,824 for this phone?!?!

I understand when you finance something there will be interest but my lord $1,800 for a phone?? That's ridiculous. When I called back to see if there was anything they could do they said I could return the phone. They were no help whatsoever.

They rather have you take your merchandise back than work with you so they can still receive payments. Complete bs if you ask me. I will definitely be returning this phone and I will be getting my money back that they took.

Never would I recommend them and I will warn people to watch out for their name when financing.They will receive *** if I don't get my money back as well.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Not happy at all.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

Your DUMB and UNEDUCATED.YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT!!

Read what your signing.

Quit complaining because you weren't smart enough to read a contract.

AND ITS AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE SO IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOURS OBVIOUSLY. GEEZ, DID YOU ACTUALLY SIGN ANYTHING? THEN WHY WOULD IT HAVE YOUR SIGNATURE ON IT. USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE!!!

Seems like you have no one to blame but your ignorant self!!

I Can’t believe how *** PEOPLE ARE!!!!

I have used Progressive leasing several times & it works well for me.

I don’t have good credit, so I use them. This is for people who don’t have good credit. They are trying to help people to get what they want or need. I’M NOT IGNORANT ENOUGH TO THINK that any company is going to pay for my merchandise for me, so I am able to get what I need, & provide such a service for FREE.

You people are idiots!!! You provide your checking account number and routing number. I certainly know what it is I’m doing when I give someone that kind of access. And I read the CONTRACT that I’m signing.

If you don’t, just accept the fact that you were a complete ***, & paying more for your merchandise is the price you pay for being a complete ***. It is your fault, not Progressive’s fault. They can’t control what every *** salesperson says to make a sale. I think we all know how salespeople are.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If you were too *** to read the contract you signed, SHAME...

You have 90 days to pay it off with a nominal fee for their services.It’s actually a great program, UNLESS YOU ARE AN *** LIKE ALL YOU WHINERS WHO ARE COMPLAINING - YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF!!!!!

to Anonymous #1329999

First of all if you were smart and actually read wtf I wrote I didn't sign a *** contract!!A contract was never shown to me till I received the email!!

There was never no detail about wtf would happen if it wasn't paid off in 90 days!! So instead of talking all that s**t understand wtf you're replying to!!

Glad it worked for you but just because it works for one person doesn't mean it'll work for someone else.Thanks for your 2 cents though a*****e

WHO DOES THAT.WHY WOULD YOU GET A PHONE FROM BIGLOTS TO FINANCE.YO BAD>>>>

Avondale, Arizona, United States #996475

Ots not progressivrs fault the store should explain more clearly how it works. Obviously they didnt

South Jordan, Utah, United States #992697

At Progressive Leasing we strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

South Jordan, Utah, United States #992694

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option.We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans.

We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520.We appreciate your time.

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #992175

Hey buddy, pay it off in 90 days and you'll only have to pay 840.00 plus whatever sales tax.It gave you the option to read the lease agreement 3 times.

The store may have told you false info but that's why you use your brain.Have a good day.

to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #992377

And how was I suppressed to read the agreement if I never got it smart ***?? When I did receive it it wasn't my signature.

Joby
to Anonymous Tacoma, Washington, United States #1081213

"When I did receive it it wasn't my signature." The same thing happened to me.

Where you bought the phone is probably more helpful than knowing that Progressive financed it. You picked the store and the store sold your contract, obviously for more than you paid for the phone.

I'd like to know the name of the store so I can avoid their shady deals with finance companies.