Progressive Leasing - Review about Samsung Galaxy S6 Financing from Dallas, Texas
I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700.The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine.
The very next day Progressive Leasing took out $73.13 from my bank account. When I called they said my payment amount would be $76.06 every 2 weeks. I never received a contract stating anything!! Tell me why when it's all said and done Id be paying $1,824 for this phone?!?!
I understand when you finance something there will be interest but my lord $1,800 for a phone?? That's ridiculous. When I called back to see if there was anything they could do they said I could return the phone. They were no help whatsoever.
They rather have you take your merchandise back than work with you so they can still receive payments. Complete bs if you ask me. I will definitely be returning this phone and I will be getting my money back that they took.
Never would I recommend them and I will warn people to watch out for their name when financing.They will receive *** if I don't get my money back as well.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not happy at all
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."