Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

applying

I've already leased an item I want to lease an another do I have to reapply

#1562027

We understand how confusing that must be. We want to assist you in any way possible.

We have searched our system, and unfortunately we couldn’t find a phone number to reach you.

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 1-877-898-1970 so we can help you.

Show

Is there anyway that we can cancel our lease?

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced . We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-898-1970 so we can assist you with this in a timely manner. We look forward to hearing from you!

Lease

Why was I denied a lease

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

We would like to provide you with a resolution. Please reach out to us at 877-898-1970 so we can help you.

Account

How do you return merchandise

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your question to our attention. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 1-877-898-1970. We look forward to hearing from you!

Vermont

Can I use Progressive Leasing in Vermont. I have been that its not available in Vemont.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

Our services are currently unavailable in Vermont. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

But....if I apply in New Hampshire...I could get it tho I live in Vermont? That is what I am asking

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

We appreciate how frustrating this can be and apologize, again, for this difficulty. We are unable to offer our services to those who reside in Vermont due to state leasing laws.

Payments

My. Check.

Was. Less. Because. I.

Lost. Clients. In. Home.

Health. Will. They. Work.

With. Me?

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

We are sorry to hear about your difficulty. We hope to hear from you at 1-877-898-1970 so that we might assist you with your lease.

user59563325

I did call that number and was told since I live in Vermont,Progressive Leasing is not available in Vt...But I could get it in New Hampshire I asked the person that I spoke with that if I applied for Progressive Leasing and put in a New Hampshire address I may be approved.I would not believe that would be legal do you? When I applied on line,putting in all the information that was requested of me and at the end of it,hit submit,got message saying something to the effect,that was a error(tho that was not the terminology used) and to try again,which I did twice,When that did not work I called the number that was given to me in the message.Which I did and thats when I was told that Progressive was not available in Vermont.

LEASING AGREEMENT

Can't find my approval code for BIG LOTS

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We would encourage you to call us at 1-877-898-1970 so we can be best equipped to assist you.

Show

Do it cover if your phone damaged

I have a crack screen

Show

I have an account how do i find out my balance?

I need to find out my account balance and find out when my first payment is due.

My name is Brandon Nunez and my date of birth is September 26th 1997

Show

I was charged twice for initial down payment on my smart tv

I applied for leasing and was denied because the my home address was I correct on my bank account. I re-entered my correct address and was accepted. Later I found out on my bank statement that i was charged twice for the amount of $53 each charge when I was told that I would be charged once.

Questions 10