1.2K views
With Company response Not resolved
2.0

Jamel Upchurch a black male came to my rental property on 4/7/16.He reported that he came to pick up a black sofe love seat set that was purchased fraudulent.

The name he gave was not the person renting my property. He did not have any paperwork nor did he leave any. He came alone and had a client at the proerty help load i do not appericate my client helping with some kind of scam. If this was official there should have been a helper and paper work.

If He is repersenting your company he needs to be fired or retrained.

Ashley fur.And you need to look into this.

This person wrote the review about Progressive Leasing and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing sofa love seat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520.We appreciate your time.