With Company response Not resolved
1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I've had nothing but problems with this company. Every time a payment is scheduled to come out there is a problem, they take it out of the wrong account and it screws me over.

So then I call to get everything back on the schedule I wanted so I can pay it off in 90 days and everything is messed up.

So once a month I have to call and be the problem customer because they can't get their sh** together. I will NEVER use this company again.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.