With Company response Not resolved

It is a *** loan that dose not show on ones credit repot when completed but if you fail to pay you are screwed this company will leave you in a mess I am very upset both with the sales person for not explaining to me & Progressive Leasing good or bad credit do not use this company I am glad im almost done paying & getting them out my life F Progressive

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.