The payments are coming out on the wrong dates. Every time you take a payment you bounce my checking account.

I would like to make my payments myself.

you are costing me alot of money. I dont want automatic payments

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Jun 19, 2017.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1344986

I'm frustrated as well. I was never informed of how the contract work.

Your salesperson need to inform the customer about the contract. They are too busy trying to get a sale.

I felt like I was mislead. Never will I do business with Cricket again.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1343051

When I signed up for this account, the salesperson never told me that payments would be biweekly--in fact, she did not even know quite how it worked. Low and behold your company take $260 per month from my account and in one year, I have paid over $3,000 instead of paying closer to what the dressers actually cost at the time of checkout which was $1,800.

I will NEVER do this again. It is a means to hurt people who do not necessarily have bad credit, but just doesn't have much credit at all. Predatory lenders, if you will and this is not a good thing.

Basically, this is a way to treat people differently than those who have a credit score over 700. NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Frustrated customer #1343929
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

Please note that the number listed in each response to a concern, is a direct line to a Customer Relations Manager. By calling that line, you may discuss situations such as this.

Our hope in this situation, as it is with each concern that is brought to our attention, is that we can assist you with resolving your concerns. We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
#1341997
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty. We encourage you to reach out to us at 1-877-898-1970 We look forward to hearing from you!