1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Progressive leasing needs to be shut down. I bought a living room set for a total of $1949.

Put $500 down so i only had to finance $1449. I was checking the balance juhst because i wanted to know how much longer i had to pay. My balance was down to $2200 . How is it $2200 when i financed $1450?

Well this was the second couch i had to pick out so i thought i was just charged for both sets. Went into the place where i boughtit ffom and was told that it would cost me almost $3000 for it to be paid off. So a set i bought that should have only cost me $1950 had i not found out and paid it off early would have been almost $3500.

Freaking highway robbery. We do need places like this to help out people with bad or no credit but to charge so much is ridiculous.

I wont ever use them again and hope nobody else will either.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1244921

Sorry to hear this.... most people are unaware of this type of financing. If you're a customer and is not happy with the financing program, tell the merchant to go here: GetEasyPayFinance.com

Simple financing for consumers with no surprises.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
South Jordan, Utah, United States #1243849

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.