Princess Anne, Maryland
With Company response Not resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I made payment arrangments with them. After taking several payments of $75 a week out of my bank account.

I asked them if I could switch to monthly payments which draw even more interest! It's bad enough I fell for these crooks but now they are calling and harassing me, telling me I'm late on my payment when it's not even due until the end of the month!

I'm just about to give them their item back and they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I'm getting several phone calls a day for something I haven't even done!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

chromecity
#1209429

I received a phone call from their customer service manager. Apparently who changed my payment plan did not do it the correct way.

So he goes on to inform me that he would be happy to put my payments back to weekly (not convenient with the way I get paid that's why I had it changed) or pay more money on the payments to catch up. Really? So I just hung up. Absolutely no help at all.

It's not my fault that their company screwed up yet I have to pay for it.

As far as I'm concerned, they need to make arrangements to pick up their product. I'm not going to be harassed over something they screwed up.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
#1209387
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.