Complete rip off. Horrible finance company.

Every time you talk to someone they say something different. The interest rate is thru the roof. They over charge. Lie or about your bill.

Horrible experience.

Never again will I go through them. No one knows what they are doing at this company.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #965628

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial” you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address “Progressive Leasing”.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.

They need shutting down they give u one price and then when you start paying they hike up the price and every body telling different things and they would keep saying they are sorry they would tell u the date when payment is due but they would go in your account before the date.when I think I think I almost paid off they come telling me I have to pay double and trying to explain to me what they should of in the beginning.