I purchased a cell phone last year the sell guy told me I could finance it through progressive. The phone cost $499.99.

With activation and first month and taxes it came to be about $634. The sell guy told me that's all I would pay and progressive would debit my bank account monthly. $700 later progressive was still debating my account. I had to close my bank account.

Now they are sending repo guys to my house to either get the phone or money they say I still owe them. So I had to involve BBB on this. Progressive has been harassing for months now. I never signed any agreements with them.

But they are trying to rip me off. Worst finance company ever.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1041738

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.