1.1K views

I went to a jewelry store inside Desert Sky Mall here in Phoenix, Arizona. I purchased an engagement ring with the understanding that I would leasing it until it was paid off.

I was told that the payment each month would be $300 and would be taken out of my bank account on the 6th of every month. On the 31st 2014 of December $300 was missing. I looked into it and realized it was progressive. I went back and looked at the contract given to me at the jewelry store and the contract I originally read at the store was completely different than the copy they gave me for my records.

The information on the contract was even wrong. It had the wrong address and wrong email. Plus if it was just a copy then my signature would have been on it and it was not. Fraud!

I call Fraud! They call me 10 to 15 times day on multiples of different numbers to try to get you to answer. If you answer they tell you that they are recording the conversation. I tell them they have the wrong number and they get noisy about how long I have had this number.

None of their business.

NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. LIE, LIE, LIE THAT'S ALL THEY DO

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #992930

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

South Jordan, Utah, United States #992708

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans.

We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

to Anonymous #999930

Wow I thought about going to this store that using Progressive leasing but after reading all the complaints I would never apply