1.6K views

I have same issue. Can you please advise me wherevcan I report and claim it?

Is there any chance to fix it? Today is 115th day after my purchase, I just realized today that they asked me to sign a electronic contract from progfinance with double amount. Closeouts staff told me that progfinance financing is 3 months payments, they set up weekly automatic payment from my checking account. My purchase amount was 1298$ including sales tax, other charges 39$,Processing fee69$, total: 1298$.

But amount at prog finance agreement is 2528.48$. They mispresented and asked me to sign electronically in their computer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Comments

Mesquite, Texas, United States #1247313

I just wanted the white fire place

South Jordan, Utah, United States #964318

Thank your for bringing your concern to our attention. Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option.

We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.