1.5K views
With Company response Not resolved
Privacy and Data Security

This company Progressive leasing are blood suckers. Every comment you have read from the 90 day pay off early to the $49.00 dollar charge on your card is true. The Killer part, they don't tell you is after the 90 days Your balance triple.

I was at first happy with this company, because I had a previously loan with them. I paid my loan off.

As of December 2015, I just mived in to my new apartment. I was tired and in a lot of pain from my Kids and I sleeping on a blow up bed or what ever it's called. I didn't have the cash to buy furniture, so I went with Prog leasing. Worst mistake of my life.

Here's what happened, I decide to change my bank account and payments to monthly. I called them a month early, a day after I made my January 2016 payment. Listen Guys, January 2016 now.

February 2016, I notice my payment has deducted from my bank. They used my old bank account and caused my bank account to overdraft plus rhe over draft fee.

I know some are saying, I should have called them before my payment to see if I am set for my February payment. Normally I never had this problem with anyone else. I trusted them, cause I dealt with progressive leasing and no problems worst mistake.

I called this company and spoke with many representatives, saying it's our mistake we should have corrected the problem, and we had a entire month. Please submit your bank statement so we can reverse the payment and your overdraft fee.

I sent in my statement through fax, the problem is we cannot see the information, it's blurry. I corrected that, called back. Now we cannot see that we ( progressive leasing) caused the overdraft I kept calling this company many times, I was told 5 days to clear from February until now March 13 the problem remains.

A entire month of 8 dollars a day fees , I accumulated because they kept telling me 5 days. I have spoken to Supervisors to representatives nothing. From going back and forth to the bank, they always had an excuse. Now March another 5 day, cause they stated they're going to refund my last payment. Now I can pay back the bank soon. I will never, never, never, ever, ever do business with this company again. Horrible customer service, on hold forever reaching someone to attitudes and thet are the fault. Listen learned, before deciding to use any company read the reviews of a company. It will save you the headache, money and time. This company, I mention LAWYER I will contact will make them move then. This company need to be sued the pants off. I hope so does

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Mar 15, 2016.

Comments

rvp2016

we are looking into filing a C.A.L please contact me.

@

mmshottie84@aol.com

(super old email, no judgement please lol, didn't want to post my real one here.)

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to Anonymous #1254138
Progressive Leasing Response

It appears you’ve had a dissatisfactory experience. We apologize for any frustration or confusion that this may have caused.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Response

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.