1K views
5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

If people would read things before they agreed to terms I think maybe reviews would be more favorable. I'm on my 5th lease agreement with progressive and I have to say that I read all the terms before purchase and they make it very clear about the different payoff options.

I'm approved for $1000 but there is no way I would ever top out my lease. Just don't spend more than you can afford to payoff in 90 days. They even give you a few days grace period on the 90 day payoff if you happen to forget.

People should stop complaining and save money if they don't like this service. But I believe it gives informed consumers a nice option when your cash flow is low.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments