Progressive leasing is a scam. They get you to do it by saying you pay off your purchase in 90 days.

They set you up for auto pay and send a blurred unreadable contract. Then once 90 days is up y out wonder why you're still being charged. Well what big lot salesman don't tell you is that you have to contact progressive leasing in order to get the 90 day payoff or you are enrolled to pay a 12 mnth lease which is triple the amount your original purchase is. They do this to make money off consumers not help people that can't afford to pay for their furniture up front.

SHAME ON BIG LOTS AND THIS LEASING COMPANY.

Oh not to mention the furniture is *** anyways. People please beware do not get wrapped up in this scam.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). nylah1187 is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have use them 3 times and have paid off within the 90 days. It's not a scam.

Either you pay off in 90 days or go the whole 12 months or pay off whenever you want. You determine that.

No different then rent a center or Aaron's. Used them both and prefer progleasing

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1310305

i bought $600 phone and i end up paying them $1,475. scam!

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
to sherwin #1310959
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you've experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with this difficulty.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520. We look forward to hearing from you!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1152059

Your voice will not be heard by writing a simple online complaint review. Having a family member that's a Judge, Lawyer and producer for one our local news stations, I decided to get the word out about leasing furniture and other items through progressive.

Yes! you might think, I have a upper hand, but I don't most cities / states local news now do comsumer reports. Just reach out to them. What you have to lose ?

I hate to see people being taken advantage us. I will not post my complete experience online, but I will say. They were suppose to have someone pick my furniture up. I even called to comfirmed if they were still coming.

No one ever called or showed up! So, I lose a day pay from my job! wrong woman.

FYI: Memphis, TN.... TO BE CONTINUE

Progressive leasing is not a scam, I used them to buy a mattress that was much needed. I knew up front just what I was doing.

They do inform you to contact progressive for 90 day payout options. If you compare them to Arrons, Rent a center, and Ashley you will soon find out just how affordable there plans are.I plan on using them again in the near future.

earriaga09

Progressive Leasing can zip it. I just fell for their scam yesterday.

I wish I had looked them up before.

I regret it 100%. They want me to pay $1,824 for a Samsung Galaxy S6!!

to earriaga09 Calumet City, Illinois, United States #1007473

Who leases a cell phone anyway

South Jordan, Utah, United States #964309

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option.

We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.

to Progressive Leasing #1005588

Yes you are a svam company! No credit check, that is a lie!

Credit score took a noise dive after your company checked my credit!

Also tge 90 days interest free is another lie because you add 10% fee if you pay it off begore the 90 days and tgen add tax to the 10% fee as well!

Worse company EVER!!!!