Worst customer service I have ever delt with. All seven separate employees I talked to over three days either lied to me, or had no idea how do their jobs.

Rude, ignorant, unprofessional, incompetent. Currently on day three of trying to get my lease status (good idea to trick and decieve people who don't understand the difference between financing and leasing by the way) to go from "pending" to "approved".

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #964312

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option.

We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option. We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.

What store are you using?