2.5

I moved into my first aparment and needed furniture BAD. These people kept denying my application, until finally I got ahold of them.

The lady told me over the phone that I was being denied because it was showing that my bank account was closed. I assured her that it was not, and she gave me a couple of things to do to prove this so that I could get approved. For the next 2 days I was given the run around to do this and that to prove my account was open. For 2 days I had to rip and run like a chicken with my head cut off JUST to prove my account was open because every time I faxed or emailed something, Iwould call to inform them only for them to send me to get or do something else and fax or email that as well.

Ultimately I did everything that was asked of me only to be denied yet again.. Even after my bank account was proven to be an open and active account, and they would not tell me why!

I would NOT recommend these people. Working with them was indeed a rat race.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

They arent just checking to make sure its open. There needs to be activity, & not bad activity.

They check to make sure it is open & look at the last 90 days of your checking acct to see the activity. If you have $7 in your acct, do you really think you are going to get approved for anything? You probably had a bunch of nsf's.

They are looking for people who have the ability to pay them back. I guess yours didnt look too good