1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I hear your pain I've been paying on a mattress and box spring since July 2016 a $319.00 purchase just called Progressive Leasing they are closed bit I still owe a balance of $343.92. Definitely didn't get lube for this screwing I got. Won't be buying from them again that's for sure or recommending them to anyone.

Review about: Progressive Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers across the nation to provide an alternative lease to own option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.