2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

These people are the most confusing, no standard haven, inconsistent policy having people I have ever experienced. Nothing they do has any re or reason.

I successfully paid off a contract with them, the send me a Pre-approval for $1850 at a particular store. This store did not have what I wanted. I go to another store who uses progressive complete an application they approve me for $1000. But the 2nd store did not have a full bedroom set I needed so I went back to store #1.

Progressive said I had to cancel my approval with store #2 & reapply with store #1 which I do & was denied, all with in a 3 day period. WTH no explanation just sorry.

I have a good payment history with this company multiple approvals & now denied just because I changed stores!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.