I HATE this company.. NOBODY at big lots explained that you would be paying almost DOUBLE for your purchase with Progressive.

My total was 865.00 plus tax so around 900. We are charged $73 biweekly ($146) .. $73 times 12 months is $1,752! My bed was $500 and my couch was $365 !

How the F*** Do I owe almost DOUBLE for what it's worth. NOBODY told us about that. This place is a rip off and stay far away!!!

I will be telling EVERYBODY I know how much this company sucks!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of progressive leasing furniture leasing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing furniture leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1185708

I purchased a living room suit two months ago. The furniture was $699plus tax.

I put 300 down I was never told at the company I purchase my furniture from that it was a leased through another company. Instead if oweing $600 I'm paying double.

This company is a ripe off. I promise I will not be sending any customers your way

Portland, Oregon, United States #1185204