1.4K views
2.8

Update by user Jul 16, 2015

Note: I am referring to Progressive Leasing. Signup on their website to see your detailed payment schedule and total cost.

Original review posted by user Jul 16, 2015

My husband and I used Progressive through Big Lots a year ago for our wood bedframe, headboard, footboard, etc. Paid off in under 90 days and maybe paid $40 above the cash price.

YOU MUST STAY UNDER 90 DAYS. You pay some for the benefit of credit but only beyond the 90 days does it start to REALLY hurt. Read the contract. If you weren't advised of what the total will be blame the Big Lots rep.

But we recently used it again and will be paying off again 30-45 days. Simmons and Ashley brand furniture so quality is great!! Do your homework. Sorry for those who are having a bad experience though.

I've been there. Good luck.

TheBeachBornMrs wrote the review because of problems with payment at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments