3.8
Interest Rate

I fiananced a bedroom with progressive going on three years ago. They took the payments out of my account weekly with no issues.

I forgot at the time about the 90 days and paid weekly for 7 months. Then did a one time pay-off for a slight discounted rate. It did cost me more but at the time when I made the purchase it helped because my credit wasnt that great. About 4 months ago while applying for a home loan I needed examples of "on-time" payment history.

I called progressive fiance and asked for a payment history. Theu glady emailed me what I needed within minutes with no issues.

I would make a purchase with them again (if needed) just remembering to pay off in 90 day period.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments