5.0

I purchased my king size box spring, memory foam matress, and memory foam pillows at a local furniture store using Progressive for $1150.00. I paid mine off within the 90 days. Easy and Simple. I got what i wanted. The Progressive people did me right. I would gladly deal with them again.

To those of you crying about high interest rates and fees, listen up. You will always be charged interest on someone elses money. The bigger picture is this, If you actually paid your bills on time or at all, you would have good credit and would have many other options to choose from for financing.

Face it your credit sucks! Progressive took a risk lending to you in the first place. Suck it up! For that risk, they charge more. But you were informed of this before you signed the contract. What did you not understand?

Even if i hadn't paid mine off within 90 days, higher rates for my crappy credit beats the *** out of sleeping on the floor. Thank you Progressive! :)

x4merxb wrote the review because of fair pricing at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #1109604

We would like to thank you for your review of our services. We value you as our Customer, and look forward to working together in the future!

I worked for Kirby and im familiar with CHOP HOUSE financing. It is for risky&riskier credit personalities.

Thank God for it. Im not very risk.. But a risk is a risk. It cost the consumer for not being able to take care of past credit(whatever the reason).

#1 reason for Bankruptcy is medical bills... Not poor payment habits.

Very very very well said!