1.4

Don't lease with this company if you know what's good for your wallet. They ripped me off and wants me to pay $2300 for furniture that cost $1000.

I signed up for the 90 day payment plan an paid 3 payments of 120 before noticing that they weren't taking the 120 and instead taking the 60 dollars a week that was option 2 of the 12 month plan that I didn't want They lied saying they couldn't get their first payment because it bounced when when in fact my bank informed me there was no way it could have bounced. So they took me off the 90 day plan without informing me btw and my 360 dollars in payments were used towards interests and my weekly payments were jacked up to 170 a week for reasons unknown.

Anyway all I'm telling you all is to stay away from this leasing company they are *** and I will be returning their *** furniture asap. That is all.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Progressive Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments