4.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I can't understand why there are so many negative reviews. I have had two loans with Progressive and I've never had an issue. You set up your payment dates and purchase based upon what you can afford. They email you well ahead of time to let you know it's coming out of your account (every pay day) AND you can call three days before the due date and tell them if you can't afford to pay and they will let you pay on the next pay date and you'll have av extra payment at the end. My experience was a pleasant one (well actually two) and I plan to use them again!

Thanks Progressive!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Progressive Leasing and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Leasing and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progressive Leasing?

Comments