5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have leased through them for over 2 years now and have never had any problems.. I owned all I received and go back for more everytime my purchase is paid off, and each time I have returned with a new application my approval was always more then the one before, I am so far up to $2500 of approval for there merchandise and they have never taken more then the price I am to pay every pay day...

if for any reason I am denied after paying off an afreement, the store I purchase the stuff at call progressive and fix the situation.

It only takes about 10 mins to reapply and I was approved. I deffinetely recommend this over aarons or rent a center

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of progressive leasing furniture leasing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing furniture leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1185262

hey you know what happen if you miss the payment or stop paying