Tell everyone you know that this is a corrupt finance company ! I bought an $1800 bedroom suit, for which I was I was financed through this progressive ridiculous company that should've already had some kind of class action lawsuit against them, don't sign the dotted line ! I'm paying double for A particle board bedroom suit, which I still haven't paid off because of this ridiculous bs company!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1234617

They clearly state what the terms are. If you signed without reading, that's on you.

to Anonymous #1350691

Bull ***

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520. We appreciate your time.