1.3K views
1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a living room set for my new apartment (in Rosedale) and was advised to use the progressive option to save money, who wouldn't want to save money? Well they went over the details and said I had a year to make payments on the furniture.

One day making a payment I realized that the amount that I owed was extremely high and way more than what I was billed. To make a long story short , they don't explain that after the 90 days you get slammed with a cramp load of interest and you wind up paying double the price of the original price.

Progressive told me I needed to contact price busters to exchange the merchandise and price busters refused to exchange my furniture for a lower priced piece. -Leaves me stuck with paying progressive.

I'm 22 (21 when I bought it) and I will NEVER use this leasing company again.

A LESSON LEARNED!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of progressive leasing furniture leasing. Progressive Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive leasing furniture leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Leasing.

Comments